Dr Prabhjeet Singh Narula is currently the Director of Peacful Mind and specializes in Psychometric Testing, Psychotherapy & Counselling. In addition, he is also serving as Vice- Chairman for Global Psychology and Language Research Association since Jun’16. He is also working as Consultant Psychologist with Eden Hospital, New Delhi. Prior to joining Peacful Mind, he was working as a CTA at Max Neeman International from Dec’09 till May’11.
Dr Prabhjeet Singh is an accredited member of The British Council for Complementary Therapies and Indian Board of Alternative Medicine. He aims to accelerate the pace of scientific progress by contributing to research that will have the greatest public health impact and continue to fuel the transformation of mental health care.
Dr Prabhjeet has done his PhD in Psychology. He also holds to his credit a Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling, Certificate in Psychometric Testing and M.Sc in Clinical Research. He has acclaimed many notable accomplishments:
- Awarded with “Honorary Doctor in Philosophy” from International Royal Academy of the United Nations.
- Participated as Speaker – Emirates Obs Gyne & Fertility Forum – Dubai in Jan 2017
- Awarded with “Late Sri RK Kapur Award” for Selfless and Motivated Contribution to the organization by Peacful Mind Foundation in May 2016.
- Awarded for “Best one to one Counseling”, at Career Guidance Fair by DSGMC at Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi from 28-29 Apr, 2016.
- Conducted Workshop and Training on “Psychometric Training for Pilots” at Airline Preparatory School – ALPS , Mumbai from 10 – 18 Feb 2016.
- Conducted workshop on “Learning Disability – An Awareness Program” at Sri Dashmesh Khalsa School, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi on 17 Oct, 2015.
Furtherance to his accolades, he has also published the following papers and books:
- Co-author of book “Psychology” by VLMS Publications, published in Jan 2017
- Narula, P. .S. (2016). Mammographic Density And The Risk And Detection Of Breast Cancer. LIFE: International Journal of Health and Life-Sciences , 2(2), 48-54
- Narula, P. S. (2016). Patient’s Awareness about Radio-Diagnostic Hazards. 2 (2), pp. 21-45.
- Kapur, N., & Narula, P. S. (2016). Premenstrual Symptoms and Social Disability. International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts, 2 (1), pp.1-11.
- Article on “ADHD and Art Therapy”, in weekly newspaper Art and Design, Vol XXIII (16 Jan 2016), Page no 2.
“To make psychology, a household term”
– HE Hr Sir Dr Nabhit Kapur
Dr. Nabhit Kapur, a name to be trusted in the mental health fraternity, has transformed the world of psychology by teaching and training others like himself in the mental health field, helping those in need, changing domain from illness to wellness , merging psychology into peace building and much more.
Dr Kapur started his journey with a vision in 2016 when he had just started his organisation Peacful mind www.peacfulmind.org The vision being very clear “to redefine the perception towards Psychology”, the way it is looked at an area of “crazy people” etc. His journey was full of obstacles however nothing stopped him. Moving from one destination to another, this 29 year old man established a name across more than 2 dozen countries, either by creating awareness, establishing networks , or by Collaborating with stakeholders.
To his credit today, he has been awarded number of times internationally for making psychology a field towards wellbeing which would help future generations. Dr Kapur is more importantly known for adopting constituencies in Africa for community wellbeing , helping refugees from Syria , people in Iraq , Palestine , Jordan etc to overcome traumas and mental wellbeing.