Dr Prabhjeet Singh Narula is currently the Director of Peacful Mind and specializes in Psychometric Testing, Psychotherapy & Counselling. In addition, he is also serving as Vice- Chairman for Global Psychology and Language Research Association since Jun’16. He is also working as Consultant Psychologist with Eden Hospital, New Delhi. Prior to joining Peacful Mind, he was working as a CTA at Max Neeman International from Dec’09 till May’11.
Dr Prabhjeet Singh is an accredited member of The British Council for Complementary Therapies and Indian Board of Alternative Medicine. He aims to accelerate the pace of scientific progress by contributing to research that will have the greatest public health impact and continue to fuel the transformation of mental health care.
Dr Prabhjeet has done his PhD in Psychology. He also holds to his credit a Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling, Certificate in Psychometric Testing and M.Sc in Clinical Research. He has acclaimed many notable accomplishments:
- Awarded with “Honorary Doctor in Philosophy” from International Royal Academy of the United Nations.
- Participated as Speaker – Emirates Obs Gyne & Fertility Forum – Dubai in Jan 2017
- Awarded with “Late Sri RK Kapur Award” for Selfless and Motivated Contribution to the organization by Peacful Mind Foundation in May 2016.
- Awarded for “Best one to one Counseling”, at Career Guidance Fair by DSGMC at Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi from 28-29 Apr, 2016.
- Conducted Workshop and Training on “Psychometric Training for Pilots” at Airline Preparatory School – ALPS , Mumbai from 10 – 18 Feb 2016.
- Conducted workshop on “Learning Disability – An Awareness Program” at Sri Dashmesh Khalsa School, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi on 17 Oct, 2015.
Furtherance to his accolades, he has also published the following papers and books:
- Co-author of book “Psychology” by VLMS Publications, published in Jan 2017
- Narula, P. .S. (2016). Mammographic Density And The Risk And Detection Of Breast Cancer. LIFE: International Journal of Health and Life-Sciences , 2(2), 48-54
- Narula, P. S. (2016). Patient’s Awareness about Radio-Diagnostic Hazards. 2 (2), pp. 21-45.
- Kapur, N., & Narula, P. S. (2016). Premenstrual Symptoms and Social Disability. International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts, 2 (1), pp.1-11.
- Article on “ADHD and Art Therapy”, in weekly newspaper Art and Design, Vol XXIII (16 Jan 2016), Page no 2.